ORIGAMI WORKSHOP DETAILS – USD 100 FOR 4 SESSIONS + 1 FREE SESSIONS
Experience the Japanese art of origami! Origami literally translates as ori (folding) gami (paper). This traditional Japanese craft of paper folding began in the 17th century but has been popular outside of Japan since the mid-1900s. The origami crane has since become a symbol of world peace, health and long life.
Register for Classes :
1. Development of fine ‘motor skills’ of both hands.
2. Development of intellectual abilities.
3. Development of creative abilities.
4. Activation of the Right and Left hemispheres of the brain.
5. Development of imagination.
6. Development of attention.
7. Development of memory.
8. Development of patience.
9. Emotional and aesthetic experiences.
10. Joy, satisfaction and pride in your own work!
Other Workshops: Cursive Handwriting